Full Day Sail with Lunch
- Lymington, UK
- Duration 8 Hours
Enjoy a glass of English sparkling wine as you set sail on your beautiful, large, comfortable and modern yacht. After a few hours of sailing on the Solent you anchor off the Isle of Wight for a delicious freshly prepared two-course lunch, served on deck, and the opportunity for a swim! Afterwards there is more sailing as you head back to Lymington – getting involved as much as you wish – or just sitting back and relaxing! This is a great day out on your own, as a couple, or with a group of friends and family, clients and colleagues. What better way is there to celebrate a special occasion – a birthday, anniversary, stag or hen do, or even a wedding with a difference?
It’s All Included
- Hampshire’s No.1 sailing experience on TripAdvisor
- Luxury, well-maintained, modern yachts
- Large, spacious and comfortable 45′-50′ yachts
- Trips daily – midweek and weekends
- Friendly, experienced skipper and crew to look after you
- English sparkling wine on arrival
- Two course hot lunch, freshly prepared on board
- We cater for special dietary requirements
- Wine list available on board – or bring your own
- Tea and coffee provided
- Cushions and blankets for your comfort
- All safety equipment provided
- Winner of New Forest Brilliance In Business Award for Outstanding Customer Care
Enjoy top-rated quality service on stunning luxury Jeanneau yachts from 40 to 50 feet. Your yacht is not only a joy to sail but exceptionally comfortable. The cockpit features twin steering wheels, so you can have a go at the helm, an open-air saloon with comfortable seating for entertaining around the cockpit table, and an additional dining and lounge area, with toilets, below deck for relaxing on board!
On Board Comforts
- You can either leave your skipper and crew to do all of the sailing or get involved, learning as you sail along. No experience or qualifications are required.
- It’s all about the little touches with Escape Yachting. Your friendly crew, including a qualified professional skipper, will also act as your steward and chef. Who wants to be doing the cooking and washing up while they’re on a day out? You’ve earned the right to relax and spend time enjoying yourself while we take care of all that for you.
Solent Sail and Stay Breaks
- Perhaps you need a little longer to relax. Stay overnight on board after or before your Sail with Lunch or Dinner. Join us on board for a weekend or a couple of days midweek, where the choice is yours – where you go, what you eat, what you do.
- Visit pretty harbours at Hamble, Beaulieu or Lymington; maybe you prefer a waterside pub on the Isle of Wight or a stroll around Cowes, world-famous home of yachting; even a shopping trip to Gunwharf Quays in historic Portsmouth?
Purchase Gift Vouchers
Give them an experience they'll remember!Gift Vouchers